ISO 45001OH&S Management Systems
“Assisting you to make the process work”
The pressure to meet stringent safe work requirements placed upon companies by government regulators has never been greater. As regulators increase their focus on safe work systems and compliance monitoring, Industry requires greater structure and transparency in the management of employee health and safety. The Health and Safety Standards are not designed to tell you how to manage your business; rather they are tools you can use to improve the efficiency of your business systems and health and safety performance.
Sound health and safety management relates to identification of potential risks and how employees interact with the risk, management of these issues and measurement of the success of your management programs. The internationally recognised ISO 45001 or the previous OHSAS 18001 series of Standards are good starting points to assist companies to identify the areas within their operations where they can improve their health and safety performance. These Standards are designed for companies with either domestic only or domestic and foreign operations, as they are recognised on a worldwide basis.
- It should be noted, that now ISO 45001 has been released, OHSAS 18001 will be phased out. This transition will be completed on 30 September 2021 and OHSAS 18001 will be withdrawn at this time.
How will your business benefit from certification to this Standard?
- Certification to a recognised third party Standard such as ISO 45001 is increasingly becoming a condition of contract within Industry. More and more companies require suppliers to have this certification to demonstrate strong health and safety management within their operations.
- The ISO 45001 system can be utilised within your business to improve efficiency and reduce costs by standardising processes and procedures saving your staff time and your business money.
- Management systems certification can be used as a competitive advantage particularly in the tender process leading to increased tender success and increased business opportunities. Certification against International OHS Standards is widely recognised as minimum requirements for exporters and Defence contractors.
- It is becoming increasingly more difficult to comply with the ever expanding requirement for companies to maximise their product quality, whilst minimising their environmental footprint as well as working safer to protect their employees.
- To overcome these issues, QCS(E) offers an Integrated Systems Program (ISP). This program allows your company to meet the requirements of the combined Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety related issues seen as critical by your customers.
- QCS(E) uses auditors who hold accreditation to all three programs to conduct the ISP audits. This significantly reduces your audit cost because one auditor does all the work rather than using three separate auditors. It also allows your staff to develop a strong working relationship with a single individual leading to enhanced service provision and increased benefits for your company.
Stage 1 Audit
A QCS(E) auditor visits your facility to ensure that all key business activities have been included in the system documentation. Our auditor will advise you of any issues requiring attention as part of the report provided. This is an opportunity for you to ask questions about the Stage 2 audit.
Stage 2 Audit
This is the formal certification audit. The QCS(E) auditor will assess implementation of the system within your business and compliance with the requirements of your chosen Standard. Once this audit has been completed successfully, QCS(E) will issue a certificate of registration to you.
Request a Quote
Requesting a quote is easy, just fill in the downloadable form, email it in, and we’ll get back to you.
Why choose QCS(E) as your certification partner?
QCSE is a local Australian company servicing mainly Australian based clients. Our considerable experience in this marketplace means that we understand your needs and your business objectives. We are flexible and very easy to deal with. Our team will assist you to get a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of ISO certification, guide you in your journey to become certified and then provide excellent on-going service during the formal audits.
To discuss your requirements, one of our friendly staff will provide you with further information and answer any questions you may have during a confidential discussion. We are happy to provide a no obligation quotation for your review.